May 22, 2007

Done with Translation!

Hurray!

Today Tatiana emailed me and let meknow that our Dossier was back from translation! It is now on its way to the Program Director to finish a few things. Here is a list of what needs to be done before it is off to the Embassy:
1. Print and Attach the translation to the Dossier.
2. Number the entire Dossier in a particular way.
3. Make three (3) copies of the entire Dossier.
4. 3 Hole Punch the whole Dossier.

Now I know that this sounds simple, but once the copies are made, that turns the Dossier into about 300 pages total -- and that is for one (1) copy! There is three of those!

After the Program Director is finished with it it is off to the Kazakhstan Embassy in New York. Hopefully they will be completed with it quickly. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Thank you all for the support!

2 comments:

smitty11 said...

I ran across your blog on "adoption.com". My husband and I adopted a little girl from Belarus Oct of 2004. Her name is Riley Tatiana and she is 41/2 and by far the greatest blessing of our lives! Try and enjoy and document as much of this journey as you can. Even the not so fun parts, beleive me you'll be glad you did! Good luck and I will be following your journey. The greatest day of your life is your first day/night alone with your son/daughter.

Take Care,
Laura Smith,
Orange CA
lasmith11@aol.com

Jaime said...

I also ran across your blog and will be following your journey...we adopted from Guatemala and now have our son, Lincoln home. The process was amazing and we documented it all, which I highly recommend and I see that you are doing just that! I look forward to the day that I see a picture of your new baby on your blog! Good luck through out your adoption adventures!