May 2, 2007

Paperwork Problem...

On Monday Tatiana called to let me know that there was a problem with the paperwork. It turns out that the Letter of Good Standing for our HomeStudy Agency was doubled notarized. Too bad that it would not work being double notarized. So I called Nancy, our social worker, and explained the problem to her. She then got in contact with Tatiana and resubmitted that one letter.

So here is the problem now... Nancy sent it to Tatiana. Tatiana then called me this morning to explain that when Nancy sent it to her it was not apostilled! So we will now have to go back out to Lansing and get this one document apostilled. We will then submit it and then the entire dossier will be sent to translation.

Oh the stress! I am not sure I want to knwo if anything else has to be redone. I should tell Tatiana to call Tony from now on! At least it is something simple that can be fixed easy enough.

On a happier note: we have the baby furniture! I will be posting pictures once the bedding gets here and the room has a more childish feeling. YAY!

We thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. They are helping us more than you know!

No comments: