August 11, 2007

The Taylor Report - Week Ending August 11, 2007

Hey Readers! Taylor Van Sant here with the weekly Taylor Report. This week has been a fun and interesting adventure. The best part of the week for me was hearing all about Mommy and Daddy's favorite movies. I enjoyed it so much that I decided I would reinact some of those films for you.





Here you see my doing my tribute to "Star Wars". I have just defeated Darth Mommy and have restored peace to the galaxy.





Eminem himself would be proud of my version of "8-Mile"





Here I am with my own take on Disney / Pixar's Summer 2007 sensation - "Ratatoulle"





Like a little suspense and horror? No one could forget this famous scene from "The Blair Witch Project"




And another real nail-biter... Here I am doing my best imitation of "Jaws"




"Monty Python & The Holy Grail" anyone?



And last but certainly not least, once again I bring you my tribute to the classic gangster film of all time - "The Godfather"




In other news:

Have you ever been eaten by a blanket??? I have to tell you its quite scary. There I was minding my own business, when all of a sudden my seemingly innocent blanket decided to turn on me.


We were having a perfectly nice time at first, but then my blanket got hungry...!




I fought and fought, but the blanket was too strong...



Soon, all the lights went out. I didn't know what to do! I was frightened for my little life, when all of a sudden...


I was saved! Mommy and Daddy to the rescue! I guess I wasn't really in any danger after all. It was all my imagination. Maybe I should stay away from the scary movies from now on.



Well, I guess that's it for this week's report. Talk to you again next week! Until then:



LOVE, TAYLOR

9 comments:

Sonya said...

Love it! What a beautiful little girl!

Looking forward to the next Taylor report.

Sonya

The Cook said...

You guys are so creative. She is such a little doll.

Debbie said...

You guys do such a great job on your blog. I really enjoy Taylor's week in review. I have a present for you guys when you get home. I have kept most of the pictures and am making an album for you that will chronical your journey in pictures. It will be a keepsake for years to come. Anyway my prayers are with you in this coming week. I can't wait to hear that she is with you forever.
Hugs
Debbie

Michelle said...

We really enjoy following along on the adventure, you guys are doing a great job with your blog despite the internet connections...we hope the hot water is being nicer to you : ) By my calculations you will pick Taylor up next week for good. Very exciting! Best wishes as you start the next count down to come home.
Michelle in GR

Anonymous said...

Well Blankies have a habit of attacking when no one is looking. I love the movie parts. It is so cool, but tell Mommy to let you do the really funny ones that we like so much. Anways I am glad things there are good. i am always happy to see pictures of you put up on here. I miss the days when there arent any. But still, the its nice to see your Mom and Dad too. I miss them alot. I cant wait to meet you. You shoudl be coming home soon. I am upset that you will miss my b-day, but then again I highly doubt you would like Mongolian BBQ. Sorry Mae, you cant come. Your too far away. Cant wait to hear more. 3 more days and I will have a neice. Yeah Tony and Mae will be parents officially. Love ya guys

Anonymous said...

We have been following your blog each day. Taylor is so precious. Can't wait to hold her.
We leave for NH tomorrow. When we get back you will have returned.
Scooter is at the cat hotel and our old neighbor is up from Florida visiting so she is staying at the house. Love,Great-Gram

Anonymous said...

I love the Taylor blog!! you have a creative imagination at such an early age. That's great. Keep up the great work! I think I see a future journalist???? Well, thanks for the laughs. Keep writing and all will keep reading! Love you. Aunt tammy

Dana said...

I love the recap of the week and I have to say she keeps getting cuter and cuter by the day! You guys must really be giving her some good lovin because it really shows in her pictures!! Serena says she is one lucky baby!!

Mom & Dad VanSant said...

Thank you Taylor for another exciting & fun filled weekly report. What a great job you do.
You have a brilliant future ahead of you.
Just remember to stay far away from those baby-eating blankets. They can be very vicious & very sneaky.
But don't despair, I'm sure mommy & daddy have it all under control and will always be there to save you!!
Love You! Grandma