August 18, 2007

The Taylor Report - Week Ending August 18th



Hey its me Taylor again, with my weekly report! All I can say this week is....


WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!?


When I was just a little baby (not old like I am now), I was brought to the baby house. I didn't like it at first, but since I have spent practically my entire life there since, I've gotten kind of fond of it. The best part for me of course was when my new Mommy and Daddy starting come to visit me 6 weeks or so ago. I thought to myself, this is a pretty good life. I could do this for a while.

But then...

Suddenly I was taken from the baby house and brought to some strange new place. There were new noises, new sights, and I was pretty much scared out of my witts. My cool new Mommy and Daddy were with me all the time, which was nice, but where is my crib? My playmates? It was all too much, so I cried - for two days straight!

Soon though, I began to get introduced to new things. It started to become pretty cool being out of the baby house. I like music a lot. I am a big fan of air conditioning too. Who knew that you could be cool on a hot day? Go figure. Best of all though was my introduction to the joy of TELEVISION!


Now whatever this TV thing is, I have to say it is pretty awesome! And cartoons! Boy do I love cartoons. I could spend 16 hours a day in front of that TV thing. I sure hope that's what Mommy means when she says that I am going to get a lot of 'exercise' when I get home. I think that must mean TV time!



Daddy is letting me use his laptop to do my Taylor Report today. It much easier than the way I used to have to do it. Bribing the people at the baby house to publish my articles was getting old. I would have to be all cute and everything and give kisses just so they would send out my weekly report. Now, Daddy lets me do it for nothing. I still give out the kisses, but now its because I want to.


One more week and I will be going to my new home. From everything I have heard, the plane ride will be really easy. That's what Mommy and Daddy keep praying to God about. I hear them when they think I'm sleeping.

Well that's all for now. Love and Kisses to all!


Love, Taylor

5 comments:

Debbie said...

HI Taylor and mom and dad of course. Sounds like you have had a rough week but things are getting better now. Mom and dad will always try to make sure that you are taken care of and are comfortable.
I know this past week has been an adjustment and that you were not feeling good so it was hard to make sense of what was going on but you have been freed from the baby house forever and mommy and daddy will be with you from now on. I guess you gave them a run for their money though..
In just a week you will be in your new home here in Michigan with mom and dad and your 2 cats. You will like it here I am sure even though the trip to get here is long and it will take some getting used to.
It was nice of daddy to let you use his laptop tp do the Taylor report this week. It may be your last report as you will be very busy getting all your papers and coming home.
Cant wait for you guys to get here. It has been a long six weeks but well worth it. Hope the final leg of the journey is a safe and fast one for you. As always let us know if we can be of any assistance.
Hiugs and Kisses to all of you
Debbie

Sandi said...

Great update Taylor. Soon you will be at your forever home and you will get to meet your cats and extended family. It will be so exciting for you and mommy & daddy. Make sure you sleep on your flights, it will make it easier for mommy and daddy.

Sandi

Matthew Ruley said...

Hi Taylor and mom and dad, thank you for sharing your experiences and thoughts so that we know what to expect when we travel to your awesome birthland. Taylor, I have a question for you- you asked where is your crib. Where do you sleep since there is no crib there?

Anonymous said...

Well Taylor I am glad that you are finding new things that you like. WAit until you come home and see all the toys Mom and Dad got for you. You will have so much fun that you will nto knwo what to do. I am anticipating meeting you. After all the pictures and week ending reports I feel as I already know you. But I know theres more to you than that cute face. I will see you, Mom and Dad when you get home. Love ya lots

HeatherW said...

Ok I know I cant spell today. That due to the damage in my hand, but the letters are close. I wanna let all of you know how proud of you I am. And Mae, I know its hard beign a mom, but I know that this experience will change who you are. Its good to know that you are doing really good with Taylor. I know that things are rough at first. Its called childhood, but all she needs is a good set of parents and lots of loving care. And I know that what she will get having you guys as parents.I am so proud fo you guys. I will see you guy soon. Lova ya