July 23, 2007

A little spoiled?



Is it possible that Taylor is getting spoiled already? Here she is surrounded by her ever growing pile of toys. Of course, this is nothing compared to the spoiling she is going to get when her loving grandparents are done with her.

Today was very cool. After the blistering heat we had before, it sounds like this week is going to bring some welcome change. High 60s to low 70s all week. Never thought we would be excited for cool weather. That means the baby house will only feel like 80 degrees this week. We can handle that. Taylor seems to always be much more responsive on days like this too, which we love. She was very playful and talkative today. She was definitely a Mama's Girl today. She was all about Maegan.



We received our court date today. Next Monday, July 30th, we will go to court to make Taylor our daughter officially. We are extremely excited!!!! We just want to take her home now.

And now for my favorite picture of the day: Taylor Van Sant as the Godfather...


"I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are these. I love the Scarface stuff. It makes her even more cutier. Besides, she will be even worse when she gets home and gets all the presents all of us here got her. Her room will look like Aubries. Which is really bad right now. Anywas keep up the pics I love to see them. Miss you guys. Come home soon. Love ya

Dawn said...

I can't remember how I found your blog, but I have been lurking here for quite some time. I just wanted to say that you have a gorgeous little daughter and I am so thrilled your court day has been scheduled! Congratulations!
manyblessings:)

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture! We miss you guys and can't wait to meet Taylor. I have fallen in love with her pictures and look forward to it each day. Miss ya bunches, Corrie and Mike

Kristan and Mark said...

Congratulations on finding out your court date!

Pictures are adorable as always!!

The Cook said...

hahaha i love the last picture. Congrats on the court date! After that you are in the home stretch.

Kami said...

CONGRATULATIONS on getting your court date !! I am so enjoying reading your blog and seeing all the pictures. Your daughter is beautiful. I have shared your blog with our family and friends and it is really helping them too to better understand the whole process and not be so scared of where we are going to be living for 2 months. I think they all needed to see the pictures to realize we are going to a place that is modernized for the most part. Actually we still have no idea where in Kazah we will be but it is still satisfying to see the sites of Astana and pics of the baby house. THANK YOU again and best of luck to you. You do truly make a beautful family !!